Email Archiving & Compliance
Every day, your business handles countless messages and files that may contain essential information for business, tax, or contractual purposes. You may also be required by law or industry regulations to maintain records for a certain period of time. Whatever your needs, the Info Station can help protect your business and your intellectual property with our Email Archiving & Compliance solutions.
Our Email Archiving & Compliance service lets you maintain an easily accessible archive of messages and documents that can be searched, verified, and audited. It provides secure, long-term storage that can save you time, money and potential compliance issues. Our service is backed by US-based support available 24 hours a day, every day.
We have several options available, ranging from simple business archiving and legal hold to more complex solutions designed to help you comply with FINRA and other industry-specific rules. We can help you determine which one is right for your business.
Features and Benefits of Email Archiving & Compliance service:
- Secure, centralized, and off-site storage
- Online access to current and historical messages
- Rapid search and retrieval via full text indexing and search engine technology
- Easy to set up with our guided migration assistance
- Searches on messages, headers and attachments
- Messages are serialized and time-date stamped
- Legacy email can be imported to a unified archive
- US-based English support
- Meets stringent compliance and audit rules (SEC, NASD, IDA, HIPAA, SOX, FRCP, privacy)
- Advanced dual encryption ensures privacy, confidentiality, and non-disclosure
- Full audit trails and reports on email history
- Secure offsite storage with multi-datacenter replication
- Complete lifecycle management with retention and disposal periods